Membership is open to anyone. Membership ($10) entitles you to voting rights at the annual election, e-mailed show and audition announcements, and the opportunity to become an active part of our theater family!
Membership has its privileges!
- Voting on productions for the following season
- Availability to serve on the TCP Board
- Eligible to vote for new Board Members
- Receiving special promotions
- A special “Members Only” event
- Participating in a production as an actor, working backstage, or be involved in a number of ways
- Ability to change your tickets without a Change Charge of $5 per ticket per change
Membership in our organization allows you to support your local, theater to help us fulfill our commitment to producing quality shows. Contributions, above Membership Fees, are always welcome and tax-deductible as we are a 501(c)3 organization. All members are invited to our Annual Board Meeting.
- Pay $10 annual membership fee ($10 per individual; $15 per family)
- Complete and submit Membership and Interest form, yearly
- Help us promote TCP
There are many areas in which to serve in Tahlequah Community Playhouse. We endeavor to please our patrons; however, we also encourage your involvement in our organization in other ways. You might enjoy participating as an actor/actress. You may also enjoy other means of producing our programs such as table and theater room décor, backstage and technical work, promotion, costuming, hair and makeup, set building, and more. Further, we have several Committees on which you may enjoy serving. You may also desire to become a financial sponsor of this organization. Please see any Board member if you are interested in helping us continue to bring fabulous productions to our community.
Become a member today!
Sign up below to pay online or download the TCP Membership Form and mail with your check to TCP, P.O. Box 902, Tahlequah, OK 74464.